We have Fulmer points now.....Drummond convicted of BUI

Love how this happened last July and it is just now coming forward...

Nice, hopefully he was out at Cocktail Cove picking up some hotties.....Seriously though, I think everyone out on Lake Lanier is boating under the influence....

Love how this happened last July and it is just now coming forward...

I don't buy that CPJ was just informed about this now. I'm guessing we were hoping that the case would be dropped and we wouldn't have to do anything about it.

Also, how could you guys miss the most important part of the article?

Paul Johnson said:
We’ll gather the facts and if it is what it is, he’ll be suspended for 10 percent of the games.

What are the chances it is what it is?

It amazes me how some guys (like a certain former OL) have no clue how to stay out of trouble and make one bad decision after another.

By running afoul of Tech’s student-athlete conduct policy, he’ll be required to attend drug and alcohol counseling in addition to the suspension.

By far the worst part of his punishment aside from missing VT.

And I leave you with a mystery quote, give it your best guess:

We’ll gather the facts and if it is what it is, he’ll be suspended for 10 percent of the games

I don't buy that CPJ was just informed about this now. I'm guessing we were hoping that the case would be dropped and we wouldn't have to do anything about it.
so he could have suspended him for western carolina, but waited to risk suspending him for a bigger game.

Time for Jabari to step up. Sucks Daniel will miss the biggest ACC regular season game of the year.

Hey guys, not sure if you noticed, but in the article PJ is quoted as saying "it is what it is". :deadhorse:

Didn't Drummond already run afoul of the drug/alcohol policy? If so does that weigh into his suspension time??

Hey guys, not sure if you noticed, but in the article PJ is quoted as saying "it is what it is". :deadhorse:

Dude, you're never going to stop people from beating dead horses on message boards. Just leave it alone, it is what it is.

Back