"We just don't have much depth" laments Coach Gailey.

Re: "We just don\'t have much depth" laments Coach Gailey.

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BuzzCzar:
MistakenAnalysis:

take the blinds from your eyes, see the sunshine, lose your bitter coffee

you should be proud of our team right now, and not harping, harping, harping on what you consider "failures"

Coach Gailey has had one year to put his stamp on the program. so far, in his second year, i see total buy-in from the team

i guess that you're just not part of the team...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">In his one year the "stamp" he put on this program is A BIG MESS! He crys 'no depth' and YOU ALL ASK WHY? Failure to do your job should be the why at 900k per year! Good luck trying to convince those of us who see the big bucks paid out to make these kinds of excuses and fail!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You are so ill all of the time.
You act like you've been running naked backwards through the cornfield.

Gailey is doing a fine job. He is a fine man. He is a fine coach. Please, Please, Please return to rooting for Boston College. (sorry about that BC fans)

Re: "We just don\'t have much depth" laments Coach Gailey.

MsTech, the bottom line is that YOU are right.
The ? I'm asking is what do we do now? The mess has already happened, we're playing this season & I'm wondering why there's not any more players that we could sub for a series.
It really hurt to lose McNair, Pullen, Bridges & Sampson (who are the 4 I hope we get back), but there should be others & I don't mean just Fr. The Fr that Coach brought in really need seasoning & mostly are not ready at all.
We've played well so far, but we could be 3-0. Would it have made any difference if our starters were spelled for a series or 2. It very well might have. I dunno, u tell me.

Back