We should play South Carolina more

BigChooch0405

Varsity Lurker
We can say we are going to play a second SEC series and treat Ole Miss like we used to when we were in the SEC - just flat do not go to Mississippi.
Missouri might be a good pick up.
Although it might be tricky scheduling them because I'm sure they wouldn't want to play road games in Athens and Atlanta in the same year.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Missouri might be a good pick up.
Although it might be tricky scheduling them because I'm sure they wouldn't want to play road games in Athens and Atlanta in the same year.
Why wouldn't they? If they just stayed in Atlanta they wouldn't have to go back to Columbia. What a ööööhole.

OldGold75

Damn Good Rat
the year we opened with SCSU, the reported attendance at the SCSU game was the highest of any Georgia Tech home game. Lots of SCSU alumni in the metro Atlanta area, and an entertaining half-time show.

Dhatura

Dodd-Like
the year we opened with SCSU, the reported attendance at the SCSU game was the highest of any Georgia Tech home game. Lots of SCSU alumni in the metro Atlanta area, and an entertaining half-time show.
Was that the team that had the assistant AD complain how racist our banana or gorilla boys were, or was that Alcorn?

gtgtgt1

Dodd-Like
Columbia isn't as bad as it once was, actually a pretty cool place these days. I'm in.