We were down 10-7 at half...

Jacket & Coke

Train Driver
If you don't think we have a chance, just go back and watch the 1st half from last year @ the cesspool against a MUCH BETTER dwag squad.

We can do this, guys. Crazy things happen on the flats under the lights! Granted, we haven't beaten them in Atlanta since the year Clinton was impeached, but I really think this may be the year we break the streak.

#THWG

If you don't think we have a chance, just go back and watch the 1st half from last year @ the cesspool against a MUCH BETTER dwag squad.

We can do this, guys. Crazy things happen on the flats under the lights! Granted, we haven't beaten them in Atlanta since the year Clinton was impeached, but I really think this may be the year we break the streak.

#THWG
Just realized that Bill Clinton is younger than the 2 dudes who ran for POTUS in 2020. LoL

#THWG
And we have a much better offensive side of the ball.

If we had last years defense with this years offense we’d be around 9-2 or even 10-1 with a real shot at the inbreds. Gailey & Tenuta recruited some good defensive talent so I’m hoping this coaching staff can do the same.
Gailey had a DC. Do we really have one?

If we had last years defense with this years offense we’d be around 9-2 or even 10-1 with a real shot at the inbreds. Gailey & Tenuta recruited some good defensive talent so I’m hoping this coaching staff can do the same.
We have 10 4* guys on D. 7 in the secondary, 2 at LB, and one on the DL. Running a 4-2-5, we can have 8 4* recruits on the field at once, with the remaining 3 being high 3*, full grown men on the D line (ex. Biggers). It’s not a talent problem. It’s a development and scheme problem. We need a complete overhaul on the D staff in the off season.

BTW, to put into perspective being able to have 8 4* guys on the field at the same time, Iowa only has 3 4* defensive players on their roster. Yet they rank ~100 spots higher than GT in overall D. I’m really tired of hearing about poor talent. It’s poor coaching, plain and simple.

We have 10 4* guys on D. 7 in the secondary, 2 at LB, and one on the DL. Running a 4-2-5, we can have 8 4* recruits on the field at once, with the remaining 3 being high 3*, full grown men on the D line (ex. Biggers). It’s not a talent problem. It’s a development and scheme problem. We need a complete overhaul on the D staff in the off season.

BTW, to put into perspective being able to have 8 4* guys on the field at the same time, Iowa only has 3 4* defensive players on their roster. Yet they rank ~100 spots higher than GT in overall D. I’m really tired of hearing about poor talent. It’s poor coaching, plain and simple.
We have big DL’s, but not the ones long in length, quick, & agile. Four star DB’s don’t help much in the trenches.

We have big DL’s, but not the ones long in length, quick, & agile. Four star DB’s don’t help much in the trenches.
I’d take Biggers and Kennard over most DL I’ve seen this season. But agreed we have more room in the front seven. Seeing how much better the DL was under a different line coach last year, I’ve been wondering how much is coaching/scheme vs ability. Also doesn’t help that we have just 2 LBs in there.

Just shows u how bad recruiting services are with star rating and evaluation these days. Too many players for extremely small staffs to keep up with and it all becomes group think

Back