We will beat USF

jacket67

Dodd-Like
Should be an easy job of studying film this week. Just do what Wisconsin did.

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
If Mason and the OL prepare for this game, we should be fine.

DBs too.

KrazieJacket

Dodd-Like
Not tired of caring or trying. I’m extremely tired of you dorks thinking that football drags you down. The reason these guys that work their ass of lose to Clemson is because you all suck and for the most part you GT grads make less money then me.

slim1256

Varsity Lurker
Not tired of caring or trying. I’m extremely tired of you dorks thinking that football drags you down. The reason these guys that work their ass of lose to Clemson is because you all suck and for the most part you GT grads make less money then me.
OK.

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
The two kickoff returns were ridiculous last year and cost us a better season. We owe these guys. They are not as good as they were last year. This is the big game for this year’s team. We have to get the W and I believe we will.

legallybuzzed

Legalbuzz 2.0
"No other GT HC got boat raced by MTSU or lost to a horrible Kansas State program either"

When did we play Kansas State?

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
No we don't. I spend the better part of each week randomly firing people, just for the hell of it. I have 1200 employees under my 6 businesses, all of which deal directly with concepts at learned at the Institute. I own a plane, 2 boats (1 freshwater, 1 salt), and have had more sex in the past month than you've had in 10 years. My after-tax income is higher than my gross income because I used my GT degree to decipher the tax code to my advantage. I work about 4 hours a day just basically making final decisions and spend the rest of my time at the local gym picking up wannabe fitness models. Your level is so far beneath mine I'm surprised I even took the time to type this, but it's one of the simple pleasures I'll allow myself, because I know my GT brethren well and know that my life is basically what one can expect when he (I emphasize he) gets out from MaTech. #80klife.

Killick

“The past is never dead. It's not even past.”
No we don't. I spend the better part of each week randomly firing people, just for the hell of it. I have 1200 employees under my 6 businesses, all of which deal directly with concepts at learned at the Institute. I own a plane, 2 boats (1 freshwater, 1 salt), and have had more sex in the past month than you've had in 10 years. My after-tax income is higher than my gross income because I used my GT degree to decipher the tax code to my advantage. I work about 4 hours a day just basically making final decisions and spend the rest of my time at the local gym picking up wannabe fitness models. Your level is so far beneath mine I'm surprised I even took the time to type this, but it's one of the simple pleasures I'll allow myself, because I know my GT brethren well and know that my life is basically what one can expect when he (I emphasize he) gets out from MaTech. #80klife.
Loser. I did all that while co-oping at Tech.