Weak Woods vs Tech Game Thread

If the interior OL isn't getting it, then why aren't we already doing the rocket toss? Is this another Gailey, trying to do the same thing over and over with no success?

I'm probably a little less patient than Johnson. He's probably doing the right thing by not giving up on inside runs. He's got the rest og the game to make adjustments and WFs offense is in no danger of making this a shootout.

This **** is awful, this offense might turn us into a Duke. It's so bad to watch and no stud is gonna want to play in this bull****. We lose our studs and now look like a bunch of tards running around. I love PJ but his offense blows dick, boring as ****. When the radio guys say it would be a huge boost if you can complete a pass this drive then you know it's a load of ****.

The offense is not the problem.

If the interior OL isn't getting it, then why aren't we already doing the rocket toss? Is this another Gailey, trying to do the same thing over and over with no success?
What good is the toss going to do if the offensive linemen are flailing on the ground, unable to get to the second level? Without them it's good for a few yards at best.

Why the hell do we completely stop when we have a clear path to the QB?? I've seen this 4-5 times this year

Back