Website for watching football games?

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
Is there a place to download football games during the season?

I seem to remember someone watching the UNC game online last year.

You can use espn.com's thing for when you're out of their coverage area for Georgia Tech. It's pretty steep, though, about 10 dollars per weekend.

Sweet. That's just what I am looking for. I have the basic cable, which is essentially free with high speed internet. It only has the local channels. I will see all of the home games in person. ND will be on NBC and Duke will probably not be on TV at all. I figure either Miami, Maryland, or UVa will be carried by ABC. I didn't want to pop the extra $40/month to get ESPN for two games.

I am such a cheap bastard when it comes to TV.

I called ACC select, and they said they offered mostly non-revenue sports (other than football and basketball). Since I live out west, I figure the best way for me to get the most GT games is through Direct TV satellite. What local network carries the games (ie: FSN, Comcast)? Thanks

I called ACC select, and they said they offered mostly non-revenue sports (other than football and basketball). Since I live out west, I figure the best way for me to get the most GT games is through Direct TV satellite. What local network carries the games (ie: FSN, Comcast)? Thanks

You're right, they mostly show other sports but they do show some football games. I would bet that they will probably show a couple of Tech games this year.

Most games are on ABC/ESPN and you'd have to pay for their DirectTV package to get the local ABC games. Also, the occasional lower-tier ACC opponent will appear on a local network through Lincoln Financial and I'm not sure how you could get those broadcasts.

Back