Wednesday (IYC & Lewis Baker)...

ContactBuzz

Probably Drinks Cosmopolitans
I don't know if this has been posted but IYC & Lewis Baker will announce their commitments on Wednesday during Lemming's ESPN chat . It doesn't bode well for Baker (whose scheduled visit is 1/10/03) but some folks think we have a fair shot at IYC.

Unless maybe IYC sold Baker on Tech? If they are
announcing together maybe they are going the same
place?

Getting IYC from UVA would be a major coup for us.

I don't even see UVA on Baker's list, while he has
an offer from GT. He was in Oklahoma this past
weekend.

Things are definitely getting interesting.

Here's a more frightening thought: maybe they're both going to A&M. Baker committed to A&M earlier, I believe, then backed off, and recent reports have stated the Aggies might get back in it with IYC.

Per a post on the Hive, Baker is probably down to Oklahoma and Notre Dame. I don't believe IYC has either on his list so it appears they will be heading different directions.

Originally posted by Dr. WhiteJacket:
Both To Tech Together?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I doubt it - read the entire thread.

Yeah I seriously doubt they are a package deal like rumored around the web. Mostly on the Sabre are those rumors. Just doesn't make sense. Not a good sign for GT that Baker is announcing prior to his visit on 1/10. I'd say that if it's a package deal we'll all be shocked and it's A&M. Just don't know.

MasterB soon to be famous "YES" post on Hive has me wondering. HMMMM
confused.gif
I don't believe it's a package deal for the two, but could be IYC. Not to get peoples hopes up. We'll find out at 4. My feelings change about 10 times an hour on this one.

Back