Wednesday Update with a Gotsis Blurb

“I didn’t really look over and see him line up offsides, but he’s been saying sorry to me all week,” Gotsis said. “It doesn’t matter. There’s plenty more tackles to come and opportunities.”

I likes the attitude... But ---- we are thin at B back going up against UVA. Hopefully Laskey can pull the line most of the game and Snoddy gets some reps also.

“I didn’t really look over and see him line up offsides, but he’s been saying sorry to me all week,” Gotsis said. “It doesn’t matter. There’s plenty more tackles to come and opportunities.”

I likes the attitude... But ---- we are thin at B back going up against UVA. Hopefully Laskey can pull the line most of the game and Snoddy gets some reps also.

Vad Lee will take over....don't worry :cool:

I just had a big sigh of relief knowing Louis Young is ready to play again.

That is HUGE.

I read (might have been this story) where Paul said vad lee could play "all the time some"

haha I love Paul's lingo. That means absolutely nothing. He literally just goes up there and Bs's and everybody hangs on his what he says.

I love CPJ

I read (might have been this story) where Paul said vad lee could play "all the time some"

haha I love Paul's lingo. That means absolutely nothing. He literally just goes up there and Bs's and everybody hangs on his what he says.

I love CPJ
I think what he meant by "all the time some" was "(in every game) some."

Mind if we call you Bruce? It would save some confusion around here ...

Back