Week 0: UF and da U

Deke

Everybody relax, I'm here.
Tate Martell must really suck if he couldn’t beat out that took for Miami. Williams sucks.
If our secondary is half way as good as we all hope, it should be coverage sack city. Even if he didn’t fumble that last snap, I’m sure he would have held onto that ball too long and gotten sacked from behind.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
So, lemme get this straight.

UM gets an INT, and runs in back to the 25. 45 minutes later, they have 4th and 240 from the parking lot.
UF commits pass interference, because, who the hell knows why their coaches can't teach them not to commit pass interference on 4th and 240.
UF commits pass interference in the end zone, but it's not really pass interference, because reasons.
Miami's QB fumbles the ball 875 times on the final drive, but UF's players run from the ball like recovering a fumble wold give them syphilis.

Gay Goters!

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
The no-call on PI in the end zone looked good in the replay. Looked like the receiver fell down with little to no contact.

JRjr

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
So, lemme get this straight.

UM gets an INT, and runs in back to the 25. 45 minutes later, they have 4th and 240 from the parking lot.
UF commits pass interference, because, who the hell knows why their coaches can't teach them not to commit pass interference on 4th and 240.
UF commits pass interference in the end zone, but it's not really pass interference, because reasons.
Miami's QB fumbles the ball 875 times on the final drive, but UF's players run from the ball like recovering a fumble wold give them syphilis.

Gay Goters!
You forgot about the 723 fan shots from the stands where everyone from both UF and UM looks like meth addicts.

GTg8r

Varsity Lurker
UF needs to return a percentage of my tuition waiver for being forced to endure that game.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
This game reaffirmed that UF has no shot at beating UGA...which means it was a disappointment. The SEC East remains a cupcake division for the dwags.

Nanajoth

Varsity Lurker
They were gift wrapped that final drive and couldn't make it happen.

ramblinwise1

beware the zealot
I predict the Miami qb won't start much longer. Dude has no field vision and can't read coverages. Even the refs sucked this game.

Technician

Varsity Lurker
Throngs of college football fans eagerly await the start of of the season. The match up looked good on paper. In-state rivalry game with a history of good games and bad actors had public interest piqued. So everyone tuned in to see an absolute sh!tshow beyond imagination.

It was so bad, I'm not sure what to take from it.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
Throngs of college football fans eagerly await the start of of the season. The match up looked good on paper. In-state rivalry game with a history of good games and bad actors had public interest piqued. So everyone tuned in to see an absolute sh!tshow beyond imagination.

It was so bad, I'm not sure what to take from it.
The articles this morning are gushing over the stoic Gators who over came adversity to show their mental toughness and win a hard fought rivalry game. I wouldn’t be surprise to see the rise in the rankings.

MeatWrench

Holder of all Moon records
I’m trying to recall a time when one of these kickoff classics has not been a contest to see which team survives the most mistakes. It’s the nature of the beast at this point in the season.

Projecting how good either of these teams is from this game is silly except to say they exist in the same tier based on raw talent alone.