Week 1 In Schadenfreude

Jesus. Everybody only comment in the chat room so our ish doesn't end up on there. I don't know about you guys but I'm worried about this game. GT really needs to show up and play hard.

Jesus. Everybody only comment in the chat room so our ish doesn't end up on there. I don't know about you guys but I'm worried about this game. GT really needs to show up and play hard.

Band camp... band camp.

I refuse to click that link as I am trying to be positive about this weekend and the season as a whole.
If it helps, nothing we do can possibly be as bad as getting blown the öööö out by MTSU at home.

If it helps, nothing we do can possibly be as bad as getting blown the öööö out by MTSU at home.

yep--when you lose by 18 after being favored by 18 AT HOME something is REALLY wrong
btw-that 92 yd def boondoogle on SAt is a play similar to the mtsu game as it is one of the WORST efforts I've seen in 55 yrs of watching Tech

yep--when you lose by 18 after being favored by 18 AT HOME something is REALLY wrong
btw-that 92 yd def boondoogle on SAt is a play similar to the mtsu game as it is one of the WORST efforts I've seen in 55 yrs of watching Tech

Did you blank the Bill Lewis years out of your mind or is senility setting in?

Did you blank the B*** L**** years out of your mind or is senility setting in?
Do not say his name. This is a family website and we will not have you degrade it with your smut and foul language.

That wasn't a lack of effort. It was completely f'ing up an option play. We've done it to VT, Clem, and uga. Sometimes you just screw up.

That wasn't a lack of effort. It was completely f'ing up an option play. We've done it to VT, Clem, and uga. Sometimes you just screw up.

You'd think someone would figure out the blueprint for stopping the option...

It's not that hard - assignment football.

Cannot disagree. It will get fixed tomorrow, tho.

I was old enough to remember 1994. That was rock bottom. Everything else is gravy compared to that.

bleh 1994. 1 - 10. If I had started at Tech that year instead of '97 I'm not sure I'd even still be a football fan.

Say what you want about Voldemort, but he only lost twice. B*** L**** lost a lot more than that.

:lol:

and so meekly and destructively, Voldemort seems like an accidental mistake kinda like Al Bundy compared to B*** L****

Back