Week 1 of the Meltdown is up

That one single ASU fan has the delusion of the entire fan base squarely on his shoulders. These are always always quality. Some of the Penn State ones are outright gold.

That one single ASU fan has the delusion of the entire fan base squarely on his shoulders. These are always always quality. Some of the Penn State ones are outright gold.

Yea, the PSU ones are absolutely amazing.

Up side
Some part of Philly is going to burn tonight. It's a start.

That's my favorite thing said about Penn State football, ever.

Texas ones were the best I think.

giphy.gif

I know. But finding a new way to find solace and optimism in a loss is a great Penn State trait.

Fair enough. I'll take your word for it, since you appear to be experienced in it. I'll bet it's interesting being around that fanbase lately.

I liked this one...

Penn State fan:

"I wonder how many sacks the scout team gets during practice"

So Franklin will be at one of the HBC schools next year or Kansas. Discuss.

"THE DARK YEARS ARE TRULY UPON US"

lol

In Franklin's defense, shouldn't this be the year that PSU is hardest hit by the scholarship reductions from a few years ago?

2011 they brought in 16 players (#34 class)
2012 they brought in 18 players (but fell to #51 class)
2013 they brought in 17 players (#44 class)

17 players a year (before attrition) will create holes on any roster.

They shouldn't ever get womped by Temple like that, but a talent and depth deficiency this year is understandable. I don't think that Franklin suddenly forgot how to coach when he moved to PSU. I think he might be able to turn it around if he can salvage a 7-5 record this year. Anything worse than that and I think he loses the fanbase and recruiting turns to crap and the death spiral begins.

But regardless of that logic... screw James Franklin and Penn State.

I was quoted in one of these things once. Celeb right here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back