Week 1 Recap Thread

MEwreck02

SNSIAP
I want to put aside the home town team for a minute. What other games surprised you the most? Or again is it more proof that they should not rank teams until game 4?

I want to put aside the home town team for a minute. What other games surprised you the most? Or again is it more proof that they should not rank teams until game 4?
Tulane-Oklahoma was awesome.

UNC vs VPI was interesting. It’s pretty clear that when Lane is rocking VPI is a different animal. It’ll be interesting to see if they’re actually decent or UNC is just bad.

UCLA trounced LSU to open Chip Kelly’s Year 3. Keep an eye out.

Army may go undefeated, but Wisconsin losing at home to Penn State eliminates them from any big bowl considerations most likely.

Clemson fans should be scared right now. Their new QB did not look good against Georgia, lots of balls in the dirt, plenty of panic moments. I get Smart always puts together a top defense but Clemson is supposed to be a dynamic offense and they couldn’t get a single TD

Clemson fans should be scared right now. Their new QB did not look good against Georgia, lots of balls in the dirt, plenty of panic moments. I get Smart always puts together a top defense but Clemson is supposed to be a dynamic offense and they couldn’t get a single TD

Sad to let UGA leave with a W in a game where they couldn't score an offensive TD

Was not a fan of ugay winning.

nice to see Montana beat a ranked Washington
At least Alabama looks like a juggernaut. I hope they deliver the gaggers a beatdown if needed

Yes, that was not a good offensive showing at all.

Uglylolly looked turrible. After so many years of enjoying Watson and then Sunshine at QB, Dabo probably can't believe how bad it sucks to have a mediocre or worse QB. They are ready to be taken down.

Back