Week 1 Thread??

What a game. Colorado looks like a great team. Shadeur really impressed. Hunter was obviously incredible and gave a great interview too. Deion proved all doubters wrong (me included) in his very first game.

Jordan Domineck helping with the game for Colorado with the game winning QB rush.

Colorado has a good offense; but Charles Kelly better find a defense or he'll be leaving Colorado way before Deion does.

I can't believe he won that game. Talk about shutting people up.

I can't wait to hear what Danny Kannell has to say on Monday.

He’s got 3 wins in him, right? That would be LaTech, North Illinois (don’t laugh) and then there’s his annual “WTF he looked great” game.

He’s no QB and that’s why clown was able to “steal” him away. Damn, clown really could pick ‘em!
Sure. I mean, who loses to Northern Illinois?

BC, that's who. In case you weren't watching, UNI beat the ACC'S BC today in BC's own house. Rocky ööööing Lombardi is still UNI's QB. He must be older than Stetson. From the NIU website . . . "Returns for his third year at NIU and seventh season overall after receiving a medical redshirt."

How funny would it be for Sims to lose to NIU twice at two different schools? :rotfl:

Back