Week 2 Uniforms

tenor.gif

For all you WWW uni haters, go back and look on YouTube at some of Dodd's Home Unis in the early '60s...... You'll see Lothridge & Stan Gann wearing GWW in a lot of home games.

For all you WWW uni haters, go back and look on YouTube at some of Dodd's Home Unis in the early '60s...... You'll see Lothridge & Stan Gann wearing GWW in a lot of home games.
But they all appear GGG because it’s in black and white.

Seeing as how the comments are like 10-1 in favor of the all whites, and the youngs seem to love this stuff I guess I’ll sit back & watch...

Good call. UCF also wears gold so all-white is a good way to differentiate. Also, the stadium’s got a fresh coat of white paint behind the south end zone

I agree—this is the best looking all-white combo that I’ve seen

Good call. UCF also wears gold so all-white is a good way to differentiate. Also, the stadium’s got a fresh coat of white paint behind the south end zone
Other teams shouldn’t determine what we wear tbh. This uniform is basically perfect tho. All white and gold :thumbup:

Other teams shouldn’t determine what we wear tbh.

Ordinarily I’d agree. But remember the Louisville game a couple years ago? We wore all white and they wore all black. It looked so cool on the field.

74790313-16CF-4B6B-B26E-073BB18295A4.jpeg

UCF wears black often so they could easily show up wearing all black. I hope this happens again. Such a cool looking game!

8F08C0CC-3CB7-4245-ACF1-D39DA23C6F80.jpeg

One of the best uniforms I’ve ever seen. These are perfection. Where can I buy one of those helmets?

if you have a problem with this uniform, it is directly telling of your own sexual insecurity. small dicked öööö. what is wrong with you

Back