Weekly Vad Lee update - he rocked tonight

gtnc72

Dodd-Like
I hope he decides to enroll in January.

DURHAM -- In his final regular season game, Durham Hillside senior quarterback Vad Lee treated the crowd at Durham County Stadium to a show.
The 6-foot-2 quarterback -- and Georgia Tech recruit -- ran for 138 yards and two touchdowns and threw for another 161 yards and two more scores, as the Hornets -- the No. 1 team in the N&O rankings -- completed a perfect regular season and captured the outright Piedmont Athletic Conference title with a 38-6 victory over Northern Durham.

Read more: http://blogs.newsobserver.com/prepsnow/durham-hillside-38-northern-durham-6#ixzz14T5geGQV

Some of his twitter updates watching the game last night (last update first, earliest last)

I kinda felt the loss last night but its a new day and I'm in focus mode right now!!

Can't sleep #pissed

wtf. Josh Nesbitt is out for the year OMG thats not good....

You Gotta be kidding right??

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!

No stupid penalties!

Dam. I am getting so mad rite now. Wounder how it would it be if I was in that situation. Must be tough but gotta prepare yourself everyday!

C'mon T. Washington! We believe in you

Pretty cool that he already has the mindset like he's part of the team. I really hope he turns out to be all that we're making him to be. If so, he could really be something special. I'd be okay if we RS him next year, esp if he doesn't enroll early (and if Tevin does well the rest of this season).

Good info. I wonder where this guy is going to fit with Synjin Days. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these guys bulked up and played tackle. I like the level of talent that's being recruited.

Vad has been 100% Yellow Jacket since committing. This guy is the definition of buying in.

Good info. I wonder where this guy is going to fit with Synjin Days. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these guys bulked up and played tackle. I like the level of talent that's being recruited.

I wouldn't be surprised if CPJ uses one as an A-back. That would give him the freedom to run all kinds of crazy flea-flickers, much like UF has been doing with both their QBs this season.

Lee really had a great season. I look forward to seeing him in the playoffs. I saw him last year in the playoffs and this year in pre-season scrimmages and thought he was great, although I did not really see him as an option QB then. He is a very good pocket passer. But he is also a great runner who can get out of the pocket and is best on an option pass/run.

What??!??

Vad has been 100% Yellow Jacket since committing. This guy is the definition of buying in.

That's what I've been trying to tell a few of my NC State friends. They're making a huge deal about Vad being in attendance at the FSU/NC State game.

lol. Truly an under appreciated poster.

:laugher:

That's what I've been trying to tell a few of my NC State friends. They're making a huge deal about Vad being in attendance at the FSU/NC State game.

Well they shouldn't.

Vad has bought into the team and he's even helped GT get a couple of NC recruits.

Guy wouldn't be helping recruit just to decommit later.

Vad / Synjyn as A-backs / tackles??? What are you guys smoking?

Is the tackle part serious or just hilarious? If hilarious, then we may have Conan O'brien posting on our board.

This thread just leveled.

Back