"Welcome Back to Atlanta"

coit

Persecuted for his beliefs
Guy at the base of the West Stands after the game had a big sign with that caption and a still pic from this classic:

poor-poor-clemson-fan-o.gif

Fans were loving it!

I added that he had it AFTER the game. Catching everyone walking out. I love someone not afraid to rub it in!

I saw the sign too. Great stuff.

Coit, you must have walked right past me with that iPod. :)

I saw the sign too. Great stuff.

Coit, you must have walked right past me with that iPod. :)

I thought I was walking right next to you up to the student center for a second but you had a different woman next to you than your wife, so I figured that wasn't you.

Or was it????

I thought I was walking right next to you up to the student center for a second but you had a different woman next to you than your wife, so I figured that wasn't you.

Or was it????

Hope she doesn't read stingtalk.

Jk, wife stayed home. But I did walk from BDS up the Hill to Student Center at about 1045.

All I know is that the sea of orange pouring out of the stadium was very pretty.

All I know is that the sea of orange pouring out of the stadium was very pretty.

The orange behind me left with 10 to go in the game. Upper North followed shortly thereafter. So beautiful.

The kid with the sign is the son of a friend of mine who went to GT. He's a big donor to the basketball program.

Gtrower made a sign like this for the 2011 game. I wouldnt doubt this was his. I believe he was at the game.

Sounds like someone ID the holder already...not gtrower but still possibly his sign...

This thread is incomplete without the Chris Fowler commentary:

[y]?v=0WBmrrRKg-c[/y]

There were at least two of those signs at the game. Definitely appreciated them.

Back