Welcome Laurence Marius to GT

Yes, he's getting lost in the UGA game shuffle. We need some CB's and Safeties badly right now. Any talented athlete will start on ST's as a minimum next year.

[ QUOTE ]
Any talented athlete will start on ST's as a minimum next year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more. ST ought to be composed of the best athletes that a team can put on the field. If not the best athletes, then guys that enjoy "head hunting" in its finest form. There's nothing like a great play on kickoff or punt coverage that can quickly change the momentum of a game.

One area that I believe has shackled Chan is that we haven't been able to recruit the special teams player. O'Leary recruited guys that he knew were solid ST's players even though they had little chance of seeing the field elsewhere. Of course, we're on probation again so Chan's schackled again.

interesting...rankings are important to some. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pat.gif

[ QUOTE ]
interesting...rankings are important to some. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pat.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, give it a freakin' break and go back to buzzoff.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, what do you want people to say to you? It's like arguing with a 4 year old.

I guess he shouldn't have included the numerical ranking. I could have lived without that too.

What do we get if we win the recruiting championship? Is there a trophy involved? Have you noticed that if we beat Utah, we'll finish in the top 20 this year? Are we supposed to do that? We have not finished in the top 20 in recruiting in years, so it should be impossible for us to finish in the top 20 at the end of the season, right?

Or could it be the work you put in after you get a D1 calibre player on campus is what is important?

Back