Welcome, Reshaun Grant!

Beezoner

Varsity Lurker
This is a big'un. Our first 4-star verbal. He was even leaning to the Florida schools before he took his visit last weekend.

I think this is big-time proof for the anti-Chans that Gailey is capable of reeling in a major recruit, and also that his schpiel is compelling enough to turn a guy onto Tech who had been leaning the other way.

Props to CG and staff! Hopefully this is just the beginning.

Grant is a terrific pickup. It was funny on the Dawgvent they were talking about UGA didn't offer him. Miami and Florida did offer him. I'm much more when the defending national champs offer and the SEC champs 6 of the last 13 years offer. I could care less if the school who won the weakest SEC in 15 years offereed.

It's true UGA didn't offer him. Because they've gotten a commitment from Kregg Lumpkin and they'll likely get another guy that they want. That has nothing to do with how talented the kid is - we've got a good one. It's my hunch that they've taken an offer off the table for Skyler Thornton for the same reason.

Sorry, I butchered my post. I did want to make it clear I'm thrilled with Grant. Grant got a lot of impressive offers more impressive than UGA. That's a typical tactic of UGA fans. There are a lot of posts over there right now about how Tenn bought off Swain.

Back