Welcome to the NFL, Harrison Butker

I haven't played fantasy football in a while. How is 5 FGs and 3 extra points 21 points? 5 * 3 + 3 = 18

I haven't played fantasy football in a while. How is 5 FGs and 3 extra points 21 points? 5 * 3 + 3 = 18
40-49 yards fg is worth 4 points
50+ is worth 5 points.

2*3+3*4+3 = 21

FG points depend on distance. I think points for FG is first number of the distance with min of 3 or something.

I picked Butker up in my FFL too. Picked him up too late to start this week though, argh. It looks like the Chiefs are going forward with Butker long-term too since they cut the incumbent starter, Carlos Santos, who was going to be out 6 weeks. The Chiefs GM said they had HB as their highest rated kicker out of college and wouldve drafted him if they didnt already have a good kicker. When Santos went down, they immediately signed him off Carolina's practice squad. Carolina tried to hide him on their practice squad rather than hold a spot on their 53-man roster and it backfired on them. Good for Butker!

Screenshot_20171009-082732.png

yeah it was close. they were coming directly over the center all game and had already blocked a FG and then later blocked a PAT.

yeah it was close. they were coming directly over the center all game and had already blocked a FG and then later blocked a PAT.
Did that finally get called once in that game? I remember it repeatedly happening and I remember mention of it. Maybe it got called once, maybe the TV announcers actually mentioned it, or maybe it was just us on here raising hell, but dammit I remember.

Did that finally get called once in that game? I remember it repeatedly happening and I remember mention of it. Maybe it got called once, maybe the TV announcers actually mentioned it, or maybe it was just us on here raising hell, but dammit I remember.
CPJ complained about it.

Don't think it got called, and can't believe one of our own fans would big cry this. Such is #StingtalkLyfe I suppose.

Up to 14 fantasy points. 3/3 FG and 3/3 XP. Best free agent pickup I've made in awhile.

What he's doing is really impressive. The bar for kickers is incredibly high in the NFL. Half the kickers have names you recognize because they've been doing it so long. Viniateri, Gostkowski, Gould, Gano, Crosby. And most have only 1 or 2 field goal misses.

http://www.footballdb.com/stats/stats.html?mode=K

If there are no more kicks tonight, he'll be tied for #4 in the NFL for field goal percentage (considering only kickers who have attempted 10 or more).

KC ending looks wile from the Game Tracker

Oakland scored TD to tie... Reversed.. 1st and goal from 1 with 0:18... Then offensive pass interference... 1st and goal from 11 with 0:03. Now 1st and goal from the 6 after defensive holding.

Defensive holding again! 1st and goal from 2

TD Oakland.. whoa

What he's doing is really impressive. The bar for kickers is incredibly high in the NFL. Half the kickers have names you recognize because they've been doing it so long. Viniateri, Gostkowski, Gould, Gano, Crosby. And most have only 1 or 2 field goal misses.

http://www.footballdb.com/stats/stats.html?mode=K

If there are no more kicks tonight, he'll be tied for #4 in the NFL for field goal percentage (considering only kickers who have attempted 10 or more).
Succop made over 50 in a row from under 50 yards.

Oakland scored TD to tie... Reversed.. 1st and goal from 1 with 0:18... Then offensive pass interference... 1st and goal from 11 with 0:03. Now 1st and goal from the 6 after defensive holding.

TD Oakland.. whoa

Reminded me of the 1972 Olympic Basketball

TD Oakland.. whoa

Yeah, it was a pretty wild ride. Tony Romo called it the last play of the game like 4 times.

Back