Welcome Willie White to the flats

This is a huge commitment. I have wanted him to be a Jacket since February.

Beating out FSU, Auburn, Tennessee, South Carolina, Virginia Tech, etc. is sweet as well.

The kid has impressive physical numbers. At camp, he measured in at 6-3, 183 lbs. and clocked a 4.51 forty time. More importantly, he knows how to play football and is a great kid off the field and in the classroom.

This is another huge one. It is great to have players of Willie's skill set pledging their names to the Jackets. Maybe Willie can call Donley, Walls, and Claytor and tell'em that it feels damned good to be a Yellow Jacket!!

July is turning into a MONSTER month!

Go Jackets!!!!

JoeCakeEater said:
This is another huge one. It is great to have players of Willie's skill set pledging their names to the Jackets. Maybe Willie can call Donley, Walls, and Claytor and tell'em that it feels damned good to be a Yellow Jacket!!

Walls and Donley are done deals...public today on Walls probably and Donley between today and next weekend.

I think we get Claytor...it could happen tomorrow or October...but probably sooner rather than later.

Throw Dwyer in as well !!!

I certainly like the confidence. I too have heard promising reports on some of these players, but I operate under the old fishing mentality that it don't mean sh*t until it's in the boat. Hopefully, you're right and the big timers keep on commiting.

Truly excellent news

Thanks Hiver for throwing out the other names ya feel real good about. Please, keep the reports coming & thanks for doing so.

I believe that puts it at 6 verbals from the state. I'll echo what a lot have already been saying and I LOVE that we're recruiting heavy in state again. Recruiting well in the southeast, and occasionally from Texas, and we'll have a better base to build on than a LOT of the other schools in the country.

Welcome Willie White (and Walls), we watch with wide-eyed wonder while we wait to witness who else wants to wear white and gold!!!

Welcome aboard, Mr. White!

Kudos to the staff. Very nice job!

GO JACKETS!!!

Excellent News! Welcome Willie, and Logan (love that name), and ALL our recruits. We can't WAIT to see you in the beloved WHITE and Gold! My prayers are with you.

:biggrinbounce:

Back