Well at least we have the ACC championship....

Clemson and Georgia Tech just set the ACC back to the Stone Age.

Yep, we just defined ourselves by acting like an overconfident team that needed a wake up call. Let's see how much our players care after this game. Hope it's not a Chan Gailey effort. I'd rather see half the team kicked off than to see us mail it in.

Clemson and Georgia Tech just set the ACC back to the Stone Age.

Agreed. The only way we can come close to redeeming ourselves is if we take care of Clemson, slaughter whoever we play in the Orange Bowl, then go through next season undefeated.

I know PJ meant well with his comments about UGA not being the most important game, but to 99% of our fanbase it is and will always be so until we're no longer their post-Thanksgiving bitch.

56Jacket, what's wrong with you? Negative Nancy, go play with your girlfriends in the schoolyard.

Agreed. The only way we can come close to redeeming ourselves is if we take care of Clemson, slaughter whoever we play in the Orange Bowl, then go through next season undefeated.

I know PJ meant well with his comments about UGA not being the most important game, but to 99% of our fanbase it is and will always be so until we're no longer their post-Thanksgiving bitch.

The reason this hurts us so badly is because we are not the dominant team in the rivalry and this was supposed to be our year. If the tables are turned and it's UGA being upset, they can shake it off and go win the SEC and we're just a tiny annoyance, and they go back to kicking our asses again the next year.

This was absolutely a must win. There's no telling how far this sets the program back. On the flip side, UGA will get a huge boost going into next season.

Like I said, this is worse than 51-7. At least we were supposed to lose that game by double digits. Worst lost to UGA I can ever remember.

11-2 going into the o bowl is not that bad

This is in no way, shape, or form worse than 51-7 and you should be banned for even posting that. OUR TEAM QUIT AGAINST GEORGIA THAT YEAR. Wrap your mind around that. That was the most embarrassing and shameful thing I have ever witnessed out of a Georgia Tech team. Chan should have been ****canned on the field after that.

Playing your ass off and getting beat is never worse than quitting.

In the future we get better players and take over the series. Overall we're still trending up and UGA down. To HELL with Georgia. Beat Clemson and win BCS bowl while UGA plays in Shreveport or some other ****hole game that shouldn't even exist.

Last edited:
Back