Well, Beeware and other Chan bashers........

Status
Not open for further replies.

byteback

Dodd-Like
What do ya'll have to say about CCG now?

This is as good or better class than O'Leary ever put together and O'Leary had some great classes.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

Originally posted by byteback:
What do ya'll have to say about CCG now?

This is as good or better class than O'Leary ever put together and O'Leary had some great classes.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">This appears to be another post designed to start a war between the pro and anti CCG groups.. I thought that such threads were not to be posted on this section of the board. As for CCG, I say that it appears that he is doing the job he was hired to do. When he puts this group of SA's in the classroom and on the field, we will be able to judge the results of his (and his staff's)effots objectively. I welcome all those young men who choose to become SA's at GT, and wish them the very best in their academic and athletic efforts. However, as they have not yet atended one class, or one practice, or played one down, I reserve my judgement as to the success of the efforts of our football staff as it applies to this class. Performance in the class room and on the field will be the basis of determining that success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back