Well ...CLEMSON is in as Atlantic Champion

Last game remaining that they COULD lose. They go to NCSU on 14th then home with UVA on 21st

Maybe Mr. Norwood can take out Spiller, Ford, or Parker on Nov 28th. Because if they are all healthy on DEC 5th it will be very very tough to get the crown.

I hope we play and destroy Clemson.....Im tired of hearing their "only reason we won excuses".......

You guys must have missed their road UM game. Their O will light us up.... D is one of the best in conf, and held us to two 3rd down conversions for the whole game. We we very fortunate that we got the W in Atl-- thanks in large part to D. Morgan, Blair to BeBe, and Tarrant. CU will not make those mistakes again..count it!

Screw Clempsum and their BS defense. Our offense now == 10000000 * (our offense then). You can never kick enough Tigger ass in one season.

You guys must have missed their road UM game. Their O will light us up.... D is one of the best in conf, and held us to two 3rd down conversions for the whole game. We we very fortunate that we got the W in Atl-- thanks in large part to D. Morgan, Blair to BeBe, and Tarrant. CU will not make those mistakes again..count it!

Bull****

Why root for a team if you are going to be scared of another team you already beat with a worse record? We are a lot better than we were then.

Let's beat Wake and Duke before we start worrying about who we might face 12/5. If our defense can get on track, I think we are a legitimite top 10 team. Clemson is a good team but we should not fear them. Did you actually think we'd go to the ACCCG and face a team that stinks? I hope we get to play the best teams possible at the end, and if we win, we will deserve a top ten finish. We don't even deserve the opportunity if we hide under the covers because we have to face a decent football team.

Back