Well ...CLEMSON is in as Atlantic Champion

I'm not scared of Clemson. We played badly against them earlier this year and still won.

I hope to God we don't play Clemson. I really don't want a revenge game.

Stop it! If we are as good as we feel we are and end the regular season at 11-1 then we want any and everybody that is out there. If--and this is the BIG BIG IF right now---we finish 11-1 then we will by definition be the cream of the ACC crop. Bring on Clempsen, or FSU again, or VPI or Miami if that were possible.:laugher:

when teams play for the second time in a season than the team with a better coach has a huge advantage. therefore we have a huge advantage. cpj is the best coach in the country at making adjustments during games. give him 13 weeks to think about adjustments, he'll have plans for bowers and sapp.

Bowers is likely out for Clemson due to a sprained mcl. Ponder played most of the game with bruised ribs. I think he may give it a shot.

Stop it! If we are as good as we feel we are and end the regular season at 11-1 then we want any and everybody that is out there. If--and this is the BIG BIG IF right now---we finish 11-1 then we will by definition be the cream of the ACC crop. Bring on Clempsen, or FSU again, or VPI or Miami if that were possible.:laugher:

We already beat Clemson this season. If we play them again and win we just did exactly what everyone expected us to do.

If we lose to Clemson then the first game was a fluke and we were never as good as people thought.

We gain nothing from this match-up.

The Clemson game practically came down to a coin flip, and we had a GREAT home field advantage for that game.

Why would we want to play a great team with a chip on their shoulder at a neutral field where winning proves nothing?

I'll take BC any day.

Back