Well Deserved Helmut Sticker

Yooperbuzz

Flats Noob
We got a helmut sticker on ESPN final for Jeremiah Attaochu his performance against UNC. Not only congratulations are in order to Jeremiah but also to the team. It also shows what a good job CAG is doing with the defense. I would have thought that the offense would have gotten a helmut sticker before the defense.

It also shows that we are finally getting some national attention.

GO JACKETS!!
THWG

helmEt

Attaochu was a damn beast cut loose at the end of the game. Wonder why we don't blitz him more on third downs.

We were probably holding him back so UNC wouldn't get film on him. I would not be surprised to see his success continue on to NCST and beyond. Gotta love all our playmakers, man.

We were probably holding him back so UNC wouldn't get film on him. I would not be surprised to see his success continue on to NCST and beyond. Gotta love all our playmakers, man.

We only cut him lose in the 4th quarter on their last two drives. Then he started lining up on the line, cutting all sorts of stunts - disrupting the blocking and getting to the qb.

He was really good yesterday. If he keeps showing like that, we'll end up having a much better year defensively.

I like how CPJ acknowledged his pass pressure but called him out for some errors in run discipline in the presser -- keep getting better! :biggthumpup:

I'de like to see using different blitz look's- maybe inserting JAMEA THOMAS on certain packages.

That Cat brings the wood!

Helmut_von_Gerlach.jpg

Hellmut von Gerlach?

I'de like to see using different blitz look's- maybe inserting JAMEA THOMAS on certain packages.

That Cat brings the wood!

Thomas is in on all obvious passing downs and blitzed at least a couple of times. Got at least one sack.

Helmut_von_Gerlach.jpg

Hellmut von Gerlach?

It would be so awesome and GT-like if we were to get Hellmut stickers to our players.

Attachou yesterday reminded me of Michael Johnson vs. Maryland.

Back