Well...here is where dawg fans stand...

TheTaxJacket

Dodd-Like
Chubb is so hard to tackle and he's sneaky fast but what really impresses me is his amazing balance.

I'm not worried about the Tech game but Friday's Arkansas game has me worried. Mizzou somehow is able to play terrible and fluke a win.

I'm starting to like Bret Bielema and the Hogs.

If Missouri wins Friday, I think CMR should let Chubb break the single game rushing record for the third week in a row. He'll need about 30 carries to get 430 yards. Then he could trot over to the tech bench and hand them some big cry masks as a consolation prize.

Hobnail

Georgia Fan
Athens
Member since Oct 2014
354 posts

re: The Nerd Rushing Defense... (Posted on 11/26/14 at 2:37 pm to greygatch)
Poor nerds. Chubb is going to wear them down and the Sony is going to bob and weave all up and down the field. Such a nasty 1-2(7) punch.

I hope we whip these ööööers asses. Have fun not winning the weak ass SEC East bitches!

So now Chubb is the next Herschel?

wpid-one-legged-bob-walking-dead-jpg.jpeg
Chubb's leg will get torn worse than Bob's on the Walking Dead. #taintedmeat

It doesn't matter who wins the mizzu game as long as it goes into triple overtime.

chubb is a ööööing fatass piece of ööööing öööö not worthy of even living in the ööööing state of georgia unless you're talking about athens because it's basically a ööööing toilet for all of the öööö in this state. mizzou will beat the ööööass hogs because they are Not a Good Team. Big 12 gonna win the SEC east for the second year in a row I hope everybody just knows that. Georgia is the worst ööööing school in the ööööing nation unless you're talking about their vet school because the whole öööö state government has to pour their entire budget into attempting to keep their ööööass inbred mascot alive for more than three ööööing years.

:ughred::ughred::ughred::ughred::ughred::turbonoes:
chubb is a ööööing fatass piece of ööööing öööö not worthy of even living in the ööööing state of georgia unless you're talking about athens because it's basically a ööööing toilet for all of the öööö in this state. mizzou will beat the ööööass hogs because they are Not a Good Team. Big 12 gonna win the SEC east for the second year in a row I hope everybody just knows that. Georgia is the worst ööööing school in the ööööing nation unless you're talking about their vet school because the whole öööö state government has to pour their entire budget into attempting to keep their ööööass inbred mascot alive for more than three ööööing years.

Wow. Definitely an SEC fine and sanction headed your way. :turbonoes:

8AQAnhW.gif

*Orson Welles applause*

Quit beating around the bush and tell us how you feel.

Dead Georgie fans,

I hate you. I don’t even know you, and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you.

Coach Paul "hater" Johnson

Back