Well, how convenient

How can these people look at themselves in the mirror every day? Coker is the ultimate sleazeball!

Well how typical, a player returns from an indefinite suspension. This is why I hate scUM, because of stuff like this. Absolutely RIDICULOUS!!

scUM needs to be expelled from the ACC!!!

---Moore was suspended Aug. 26, hours after police said he kicked a woman's car door, then grabbed her by the neck and pushed her down. A second woman got out of the car and Moore allegedly threatened her, police said.---

If he sees the field Saturday, let's keep him far away from the GT cheerleaders. :eek: What a scUMbag.

Doesn't surprise me. Coker knows his job will be gone if the "team" does not win the Coastal. He will do anything possible this week.

The alums should ensure he gets fired regardless IMHO.

GTGOLFER said:
The alums should ensure he gets fired regardless IMHO.

I don't believe Coker can do anything to change their minds. They're more set on Coker's leaving than Buzzoffers on Chan's leaving.

GT65_UGA89 said:
If he sees the field Saturday, let's keep him far away from the GT cheerleaders. :eek: What a scUMbag.
If he does see the field, I hope our cheerleaders are packin'. Only cowards threaten women like that.

Back