Well Its Finally Official... (Urban Meyer)

I wouldn't call it official, but it's close enough to not really tell the difference.

Exciting news. Maybe that team will be fun to watch again. Wonder if he can do it without Tebow though, and if he plans to run the same style of offense he did at UF.

I look forward to watching his career with tOSU from beginning to end. Over the course of the next year and a half.

Exciting news. Maybe that team will be fun to watch again. Wonder if he can do it without Tebow though, and if he plans to run the same style of offense he did at UF.

I don't think he will have much of a problem installing it at OSU, especially with how relatively easy it is to recruit there, and having a lot of the players necessary to run his style of offense already.

Have you seen Braxton Miller? Different skill set than Tebow (not as strong), Smith (not as accurate but faster), but definitely a style that Meyer would work well with.

Wonder if tOSU is ranked next week just off this news. ;)

I DEFINITELY expected them to get WAY too much credit going into next season now.

Implied in this news is that tOSU/Meyer know about the COI penalties handed down some time this week. That seemed to be the only hang-up about the official announcement and I'm guessing the NCAA will say tOSU "cooperated" and proceed to penalize them with a very authoritative slap on the wrist.

The NCAA must have TRILLIONS of shades of red on their computers.

Have you seen Braxton Miller? Different skill set than Tebow (not as strong), Smith (not as accurate but faster), but definitely a style that Meyer would work well with.

I wouldn't be surprised if Miller was one of the reasons Meyer ultimately decided to take the job.

F*** Urban Meyer and OSU. Meyer's Tebow-led Florida team got it's ass kicked by Michigan a few bowl games ago (score didn't indicate ass kicking as Michigan fumbled 3 or 4 times in the red zone and turned the ball over).

Go Blue.

F*** Urban Meyer and OSU. Meyer's Tebow-led Florida team got it's ass kicked by Michigan a few bowl games ago (score didn't indicate ass kicking as Michigan fumbled 3 or 4 times in the red zone and turned the ball over).

Go Blue.
This. F*** Ohio State.

Back