Well now that the game of the century is over...

They play again in the BCS Championship because no teams outside the SEC are worthy

Rewatch the awesomeness that it was and listen to how these two teams should play against each other again for the national championship.

Does the season still continue after that snooze-fest?

The good news is that we've seen the bottom of the barrel for the quality of games in 2011 in the LSU-Bama game tonight. Anything else we watch this season can only be better than that.

Rkansas beats LSU.......No SEC in Championship...............Armegedon

Rkansas beats LSU.......No SEC in Championship...............Armegedon

And then the BCS works alright for another year. I hope the four undefeateds stay undefeated.

And they're all about as good as the game was.
So true.

I love the game of football. I love watching good defenses. But that game was a major let-down. Anyone see Urban Meyer talking after the game? He was unimpressed. Why? Because he tells the damn truth. The rest of the brainless folks at ESPN are trying their best to rationalize that LSU-Bama was an amazing game.

The game was sloppy, mistake-filled, and boring. That would have been considered a öööö-fest in the NFL, but in CFB they rationalize to make it seem like it was a game of beauty. Not to make it into an NFL vs CFB thing, but in CFB you typically don't need a good QB to win a MNC, but in the NFL you need a good QB to win a SB. The result is the öööö-fest we saw last night in LSU-Bama.

Now What?

1) Bitch about the SEC
2) Thought experiments that require us to root for hated rivals
3) Pedo State
4) Wait for Thursday

Back