Well Parking went up $30 this year...

33jacket

Dodd-Like
didn't know they raised the price from 35 to 65. Anyone else notice this?

Just curious as to where the parking is that you refer to???
I get parking passes good for the student center deck with my tix, but usually opt to pay $5-$10 per game to park across I-85. It's an easy walk from there and getting out is A LOT quicker.

Mark, the parking he is referring to is for a seasons purchase for on campus GT gameday parking.

If you are receiving parking with your tix, you must either a.) be an AT fund member contributing at the Heisman level or above b.) Purchasing the new "enhanced seating" chairbacks in the Lower East, or c.) Have a suite .

Parking is complimentary for those listed above. While there used to be on campus game day pay lots ($5 to park, IIR), all those lots are now converted to season purchase lots.

Last year was the 1st year of the new policy, and a season of parking was $35. This year it is $65

Not to mention that last year the SC/Mgt lot was available to those who qualified to buy tickets, but this year the AMC lot and the "lost in West Hell" at Northside Drive and 10th street were the only 2 available when they got around to me.

Back