Well, SOMEONE should be at the Gator Bowl this year

Even though it sucked for other teams, the Gator made a smart money decision with FSU.

They should have hiked up the price.

I feel sorry for WVU, it will be like a home game for FSU.

Even though it sucked for other teams, the Gator made a smart money decision with FSU.

Like that matters anymore.

What were they, like 2-5 at home this year?

Edit: Nevermind - they were 3-3. They barely beat Jax State and the 2 worst teams in the ACC (NC State and Maryland)

Just a thought---instead of showing up, why not boycott? Bowden had shown his colors--and they have no place in college footall---agree or disagree?

Just a thought---instead of showing up, why not boycott? Bowden had shown his colors--and they have no place in college footall---agree or disagree?

Agree totally. If I was a fan of a program, and it was my coach's last season after a storied career from which he built us from the ground up and won several championships, I would definitely not go just to stick it to him. You've really got to send him a message that he'll keep for the last five years of his life, tell him you don't care all the good that he's done for you and your sport. You really need to spite the hell out of him. I'm on board, man.

Back