Well, that season is mercifully over.

UCF waiver inbound.

they need one more team to balance the bowls.

no way this team get's to slink off into the sunset.. I want them practicing all of december to freeze on some blue field somewhere.. good tackling weather up there.
If they will accept a 5-6 ACC team over a Mountain West or MAC team.

We aren't going anywhere for the exact same reason we could not get a 12th game.

No one wants any part of our offense even tho our defense sucks balls.

Latest projections have more than enough 6-6 teams. Whats crazy is that there might be teams that are 2-6 in their conference that go bowling because of a garbage ooc schedule.

This was a weird season. Leading rusher gets kicked off the team the week of our first game, nearly all of our road games are played in monsoon conditions, we have a weird 2 week bye situation because of the hurricane, and our defense and QB play seemed to get worse every game somehow. The team felt talented going into this season, but overall it never got into any sort of rhythm. It was a weird one.

The Alabama radio crew said something about is getting a waiver because our academics are so strong.

I have no idea what they are talking about, but I hope there is no waiver.

The Alabama radio crew said something about is getting a waiver because our academics are so strong.

I have no idea what they are talking about, but I hope there is no waiver.
When waivers of the minimum-wins requirement are given out by the NCAA, they have to go to the teams with the highest APR. Ours is very high.

Mercifully? Not seeing any mercy given by our last 2 opponents.
UGAg could have scored 50+ today. They were toying with us late. Did Fromm ever get near being sacked?

Back