Well, that season is mercifully over.

UGAg could have scored 50+ today. They were toying with us late. Did Fromm ever get near being sacked?
This is not true. They were trying hard to score (and succeeding) on every drive until the last drive. They had the second string in there at that point. If you want to give them 7 points for that drive, I'd agree.

This is not true. They were trying hard to score (and succeeding) on every drive until the last drive. They had the second string in there at that point. If you want to give them 7 points for that drive, I'd agree.
Wut. They were milking the play clock. Taking their time.

Wut. They were milking the play clock. Taking their time.
That's like saying that because we score slowly we could score quickly if we want to. They were trying; they succeeded. That's bad enough. But that doesn't mean they could score at will or whatever.

The thing that got me all season, except for one play, TM could NOT over throw his receivers on the long passes. Today was another example. Qua was open by 5 yards and as usual, TM underthrew him, allowing the DB to catch up and make the play. Granted he should have been called for PI, but still, except for the two long TD's in the VA Tech game, most of his long passes were underthrown, causing the receiver to slow down.

I will miss the excitement of GT football if they don’t get to play again, but I will not miss the way this team has been playing.

The thing that got me all season, except for one play, TM could NOT over throw his receivers on the long passes. Today was another example. Qua was open by 5 yards and as usual, TM underthrew him, allowing the DB to catch up and make the play. Granted he should have been called for PI, but still, except for the two long TD's in the VA Tech game, most of his long passes were underthrown, causing the receiver to slow down.
At a certain point, you have to acknowledge a deficit in position coaching if our expectations of the receivers don't include making adjustments to the ball once it's in the air.

Back