Well... This years over

It appears that we're just a mediocre team in a mediocre conference. The first two games gave alot of us way too much hope that this season could be special.

It appears that we're just a mediocre team in a mediocre conference. The first two games gave alot of us way too much hope that this season could be special.

I agree we are medicor ein every way, wow! I had no idea at Samford just because of how well coached we looked. Our Special teams are awesome and almost win us the game then a walk-on who is on the field for one reason does the only thing he can't do.

We could still go 5-3 in the ACC but it says more about the ACC than GT.

Taylor is not as good as we all thought. He is a pedestrian QB at best. Teams will put 8 in the box the rest of the year and make us pass and I don't think TB is up to the challenge.

I still believe this team has the potential to win every remaining game with the exception of Clemson. It's going to be hard these next two weeks though.

Apparently Chan turned the corner only to find he didn't like what he saw. Back to 7-5.

as much as I hoped for better things this year, I figured this was how things were going to work out, said to say. why would anyone believe otherwise!

Actually the year is not over. We still have one thing left to play for. 11/24.

Luckily we don't have a strong division with VT and Miami being very beatable. We can still get back to the ACCCG but will be hard.

The worst part is that we were the better team today. He holds onto the punt and we grind it out for win.:crybaby:

Well when you can only beat a rebuilding team and a div 2 your not doing to good

Last edited:
Luckily we don't have a strong division with VT and Miami being very beatable. We can still get back to the ACCCG but will be hard.

What team are you watching. Right now, VT and Miami look beatable with this mess of a team that Chan is putting together?

Right now I'm not impressed with VT or Miami. Plus, we are still due for that one upset a year that we pull off. My bet is that it is at Miami since it is a road game.

ACCCG is a joke. The Orange Bowl, because it's BCS, is a big deal, but no one cares about the ACCCG...bad teams, bad atmosphere, bad location. The only thing it's good for is a berth into the Orange Bowl.

ACCCG > Orange Bowl > uga.
Well since ACCCG and Orange Bowl are now, officially OUT OF THE QUESTION we have to fall back to goal #3, right?

Dude, UVA has a much, much better chance of going to the ACCCG than we do. Think about that. We'd need to win out, including Clemson and Maryland, beat VT and Miami head to head, have both VT and Miami lose an additional conference game vs the suckass ACC, and have UVA lose three in conference, which honestly might not happen. And that's just to get there - then we have to beat either BC, or Clemson again. Bet snakeeyes in craps much?

UGA is the only realistic goal remaining.

Back