Well, UVA owns us lately, and we are underdogs.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
The weather was very nice here in God's country this weekend but I expect sleet by next Saturday. Or not. Whichever scenario would be to their advantage WILL occur.

UVA fans are upset about the play of their team this year. Lost a lot they expected to win. Our game is the easiest left to get a bowl. They should be focused with us being ranked and all. Top 25 rankings have been the kiss of death for GT as we all know.

I haven't followed them closely despite being an 'alum'. They have recruited well according to Rivals. Do they simply have too much size, strength and speed for GT? Do we match up poorly? I hate to be a pessimist, but I am. I've seen some good GT teams lose up here. And that hook-and-ladder still hurts.

I personally think it's a match-up problem if anything. They recruit great athletes, but so does every other team in the ACC. Our Defense hasn't faired well against them for some reason or another which as we all know spells doom for the jackets. A few years ago Schaub got us with a short passing attack to the TE & backs. Last year we got whipped pretty bad and just couldn't stop them for anything. I don't know what it will take, but I think this team has it.

Final:
GT: 24 UVA: 10

Back