Well, we've lost 3 out of the last 4

H-town

Helluva Engineer
After today, i don't think we beat UNC or Miami. Maybe not Clemson either. Do we play FSU this year?

I think they've started to figure out the triple option.

After today, i don't think we beat UNC or Miami. Maybe not Clemson either. Do we play FSU this year?

I think they've started to figure out the triple option.

We are still putting up HUGE yardage. That's not "figuring it out"

I'm excited about hearing this post repeated for the next week.

I'm much more entertained by the idiocy of Tech fans than I used to be. Freak out. Panic. Scream. Cry. Fire someone.

I'm much more entertained by the idiocy of Tech fans than I used to be. Freak out. Panic. Scream. Cry. Fire someone.

We just lost to Kansas. You must love mediocrity.

OMG! You're right.

In fact, if you dig deeper, it gets even worse. We're 0 and 1 in our last 1 games.

Seriously. Go kill yourself.

Dude, we just lost to kansas, that is like our worst loss in years

OMG! You're right.

In fact, if you dig deeper, it gets even worse. We're 0 and 1 in our last 1 games.

Seriously. Go kill yourself.

Wow! It sure is easy to f&*k with you.

If you don't like the post don't respond.

Everybody's fans are like that. I believe you can see the reasons for a lot of what is wrong with the country by the way people root for sports teams. When the team is going well it is all bluster and swagger. At the slightest downturn the team is never going to win again. It is that way on every board I follow for any team in any sport I follow.

I get into it and get as frustrated and as excited as everyone but I do maintain the ability to step back from it and keep it in perspective. 10 or 15 minutes after it is done I don't see the point in feeling overly elated or dejected about something I have absolutely no control over.

It was our worst loss in the Johnson era. We have played poorly against UGA, Iowa, and Kansas in our last 5, and played poorly on defense in the win against Clemson. The honeymoon is over, and it was a great one. CPJ will have to earn his money to get this team better than 7-5.

I guess all the guys who were satisfied with 7-5 and FOC are going to come out for the next few days. All of these same guys hated GOL as well because he was not always nice to alumni etc.. either. Cannot wait until they go back in hiding after a few wins.

This loss could be very similar to the 'm rhinkmiami loss from last season or the bc loss from '98. It's a wake up call. We need to fix things on both sides of the ball, but we can fix those things. I'm thinking 10-3 with losses to uga, Kansas, vt. We'll win the conf and still make the orange bowl. That's a good season in my opinion.

Back