Well,Will D-Rad offer a $200 season ticket for all

stingpower

Varsity Lurker
games next season? What could it hurt? $200 season ticket for all games with seating in the UN! I'll buy one,maybe two!

You're right, that is crappy. I'll probably go to UVA, UM, BYU, and then our game at Clemson

Bright side: 6-1/7-0 at home is a very real possibility next year.

Also, I like the BYU series. Glad we're mixing it up a little.

I think well see a good UN deal thi coming year. Wouldn't mind getting a block or STers together to sit with. My current section is pretty weak.

games next season? What could it hurt? $200 season ticket for all games with seating in the UN! I'll buy one,maybe two!

Probably. Last time we had this schedule didn't they have $180 tickets in the UN?

I think well see a good UN deal thi coming year. Wouldn't mind getting a block or STers together to sit with. My current section is pretty weak.
I think sitting with some of you may get me in a fight. southendzone and I were knocking off some uga fan's cap yesterday in student section, he finally gave up and didn't wear it, and later left.

I hated sitting in the Upper north last year. The fans up there just suck in 217 where I was. I enjoyed sitting in the student sections this year, and the upper west was awesome at the Clemson game. the UN is just a bunch of assholes that probably want CPJ fired.

I know I will be getting them regardless. I'm an ass for getting them last year and not this year.

Maybe,it should be $175 for season tickets after seeing who we're playing in 2012.But will D Rad do the right thing?

I'm hoping to be able to get a couple extra to tack on to my family's tickets in the lower west... but if not, I might consider buying a set of these to give to GT friends each game.

I think sitting with some of you may get me in a fight. southendzone and I were knocking off some uga fan's cap yesterday in student section, he finally gave up and didn't wear it, and later left.

I too can see that being a fairly dangerous situation. A helluva lot of fun, but we would probably need to set up a corresponding bail fund.

Back