Went by Barnes & Noble last night for White Out wear

The Jacket

The Coat
The guy at the counter said that they'd been selling a lot of white out clothing and that they had already sold out of some items. Hopefully this is true.

They've got a pretty good Buy 1, Get 1 at half-price thing going on most of the stuff in the store.

If you don't have anything, don't forget to swing by there tonight and grab a shirt or a hoodie (or both) so we can make this thing look sharp.

When you say "a lot", is that your emphasis, or the employees?

The difference is of the utmost importance.

When you say "a lot", is that your emphasis, or the employees?

The difference is of the utmost importance.
His. A couple of details that were very telling and when I finish crunching the numbers, I should have a very definite ratio of fans to fans in white:

- He maintained eye contact after I inquired as to the white clothing, blinking only once every seven seconds.

- It was in the 8:00 hour, the traditional Chinese hour of truth.

- He swiped my card once and with slow, deliberate precision. This man was set on the details and his body language was pivotal to giving me all the information I needed to know.

- His final, smiling, assuring words to me were: "I think it's gonna be pretty much completely whited out, for real though."

Even if you are not planning on wearing ALL WHITE....at least try and wear a white hoodie or hat...just something WHITE!

how many fingers did he use while swiping the card?

very crucial
He had his thumb on the front and the index, middle and ring fingers spread evenly on the back - all very elegant and fluid. His pinky finger meanwhile performed an interprative dance, helping me calculate the number of white hoodies purchased by fans sitting in the southern end of the Lower West stands.

He had his thumb on the front and the index, middle and ring fingers spread evenly on the back - all very elegant and fluid. His pinky finger meanwhile performed an interprative dance, helping me calculate the number of white hoodies purchased by fans sitting in the southern end of the Lower West stands.

Was it his left or right hand? If he is Muslim and used his left hand, he could be pulling a fast one on you...

I went by Tailgaters Alley at Discover Mills tonight and they had sold out of most of their white-out gear. The only white hoodies they had left were small ones. The guy working said they had been selling them as they get em in. I had to settle for the long sleeve white tee.

Apparently the store owner is a GT grad, so they have alot more GT gear than most stores I see.

I went by Tailgaters Alley at Discover Mills tonight and they had sold out of most of their white-out gear. The only white hoodies they had left were small ones. The guy working said they had been selling them as they get em in. I had to settle for the long sleeve white tee.

Apparently the store owner is a GT grad, so they have alot more GT gear than most stores I see.
Ya TGA is a great place for Tech gear, for that reason. I just wish they would open a permanent one inside the perimeter.

Back