We're #1!!!!...at making UVA cry....

Nice to see Georgia Tech has three of those in that list....let's lay another one this year on the Hoos at BDS!

We've had some horribly painful losses to them as well (ex. the hook and ladder ending).

I was there in 1998. It was beautiful. In my top 5 games attended in BDS for sure.

The 1991 game was sweet too. Scott Sisson kicked a field as time ran out for the second year in a row for a 24-21 win. Thursday night game.

I posted this at 2 am. Didn't go to sleep till 4am. Then got up at 6:45 am for work.

I am now one deliriously tired bastard.

Loved that 2009 game. I'm pretty sure that we had 75 minutes of possession to UVa's -15 minutes.

If you're going to break a streak, you might as well savor it.

I was there in 1998. It was beautiful. In my top 5 games attended in BDS for sure.

I, too, was there, sitting in the 3rd row behind UVA. The UVA players came in, raced down the sideline and jumped on the reck as it was waiting to lead the team on the field.

They talked trash to the fans, and generally acted like pricks..until the momentum shifted in the 3rd Q. They could feel it, and so could we. They didnt so much as turn around, much less act the braggarts like they did earlier.

One of the sweetest comebacks I've seen.

Back