we're #1, who's #2??

G

GTBlazer

Obviously we are the best--but after week 1, who were you impressed with??

I'm going with Ohio State...Pryor looked really good..their #8 receiver, Posey, looked nasty making two silly catches.
They also have another kid, WR, Sanzenbacher who looked good.
Their defense was quick....albeit against Marshall...

Oregon hung up like 59 in the first half--I didn't see them nor do I suspect they will be a threat for the title...
Didn't catch the Bama game either but I'm sure they are just as good as last year.
Florida looked weak, seriously how

p.s.-Georgia played against a middle school team...the Rajun Cajuns and Georgia State should set up a series...I think State would whip em up.

All in all--way too early to tell---very excited to see the OSU/Miami game next week.

I don't know... all I know is, UF isn't #4.

I've seen middle school intramural football teams snap the ball better then they did.

Obviously we are the best--but after week 1, who were you impressed with??

I'm going with Ohio State...Pryor looked really good..their #8 receiver, Posey, looked nasty making two silly catches.
They also have another kid, WR, Sanzenbacher who looked good.
Their defense was quick....albeit against Marshall...

Oregon hung up like 59 in the first half--I didn't see them nor do I suspect they will be a threat for the title...
Didn't catch the Bama game either but I'm sure they are just as good as last year.
Florida looked weak, seriously how

p.s.-Georgia played against a middle school team...the Rajun Cajuns and Georgia State should set up a series...I think State would whip em up.

All in all--way too early to tell---very excited to see the OSU/Miami game next week.

As for Oregon, New Mexico is the Vanderbilt of the MWC. Just think about what that means now....

Well, I was impressed by Ohio St and Oregon, but they were supposed to be good. I was mostly impressed by FSU, and they had a lot of doubts surrounding them (except for Ponder) before the game. I'm very thankful that we don't play them in the regular season.

I thought Florida State and Miami would be better this year, but we won't get to see them face real competition until next week.

Auburn is loaded on offense this year. I'm not sure they can be stopped. Their new QB, Cameron Newton, is 6'6 250 with speed and accurate throws.

Disclaimer: I came up an Auburn fan and they're still my #2 team. But these are the best offensive players I can remember them having.

Miami didn't even punt on Thursday. Very impressive even though I hate their soul.

I really like watching Oregon play. Everybody else can suck it.

Auburn Nation is calling for Ted Roof's job after the Tigers gave up 26 points and 366 yards to Arkansas State. With that kind of D, Auburn won't do **** this year. Auburn is at Miss St this Thursday night. Should be interesting.

true-their D was pretty miserable.....

I think Jax State might be a top 5 contender.....

Va Tech better win tomorrow--I put a little cheddar on them at plus 1.5--I think they'll win straight up..T-mobile and gang are going to breeze---I hope.

Va Tech better win tomorrow--I put a little cheddar on them at plus 1.5--I think they'll win straight up..T-mobile and gang are going to breeze---I hope.
you should have bet with me, boise wins tomorrow..

Back