We're #3 in BCS Teams that don't avoid competition

The ACC has 5 teams in the top 13. It's one of the reasons why our conference has looked bad.

No SEC schools in that list? What a surprise...

That's not a bad article, but this is total crap:

One of the most memorable games for the Yellow Jackets during this span came in a 33-3 win at Notre Dame last season. Tech flexed its defensive muscles so effectively that the Irish lured defensive coordinator Jon Tenuta to South Bend after the season.
More like, he didn't have a job and they paid him to be an LB coach. I hate ND and the media with their ND sunshine and roses.

7 by my count:
1.Florida State
2.Georgia Tech
3.North Carolina
4.Miami
5.Clemson
6.Duke
7.Virginia

...They taught me how to count at Tech.

I love that there is not one SEC in that... but of course their excuse would be that they have all their tough games in conference... Which I still call BS on. Granted it's a tough conference but it's not like everyone else is playing patsies week in and week out.

I love that there is not one SEC in that... but of course their excuse would be that they have all their tough games in conference... Which I still call BS on. Granted it's a tough conference but it's not like everyone else is playing patsies week in and week out.
UT v Cal the same year they played in the SEC champ game, and UCLA this year. obviously it's only one team...but someone on the ASU board today mentioned that the PAC is 9-6 vs SEC teams or something like that.

Maybe this article has more ground than we think...we'll find out even more when the gaggers head out to Tempe.

UT v Cal the same year they played in the SEC champ game, and UCLA this year. obviously it's only one team...but someone on the ASU board today mentioned that the PAC is 9-6 vs SEC teams or something like that.

Maybe this article has more ground than we think...we'll find out even more when the gaggers head out to Tempe.

I honestly think ASU is going to be a stiffer test for the gaggers than they think.

Isn't it funny, though, that EVEN DOOK is in that grouping? WOW

Back