We're #83

Cafe Rio is better.

Still like chipotle.

Stop it, devil:furious:
I lived in Vegas for 6 years and enjoyed Cafe Rio barbacoa nearly every week. Now, back in ATL...
I guess I'll settle for Chipotle. That said, Chipotle>>>the rest around here

What is the name of the place that was in Buckhead as you were coming into it on Peachtree? It was good.

True fine gourmet dining was at the Zappo's on Ponce. I went there a few weeks after stepping foot on GT's campus and we found a bag of weed left over in the booth. No, I didn't smoke it.

True fine gourmet dining was at the Zappo's on Ponce. I went there a few weeks after stepping foot on GT's campus and we found a bag of weed left over in the booth. No, I didn't smoke it.

What's a bag of weed to you? You probably seen a 3.5 wrapped in plastic and thought it was a zip.

You probably left the bag there too.

What's a bag of weed to you? You probably seen a 3.5 wrapped in plastic and thought it was a zip.

You probably left the bag there too.

Knowing FJ, he cut it with some Oregano and sold it for a positive ROI. Felt guilty, so he paid taxes on it.

Chipotle is pure genius... Market above average food as being fresh, organic, and environmentally friendly even while being absurdly unhealthy for you. It's modern American marketing at its finest.

Back