We're #83

Willy's is on par with Chipotle. I like their salsa. But Moe's and Qdoba aren't even close.

I like them all, but I agree that Willy's and Chipotle are a cut above. My Qdoba and Moe's consumption have mostly been convenience/proximity based. My go to at Qdoba is the mexican gumbo (essentially just a burrito bowl with a chicken tortilla soup broth). #fatkidreviewz

I wish Nashville would get on the Willy's train.

I am a cool kid and never liked Chipolte. Hell, it is cheap ass food. There is nothing to like about it other than if you are a broke college student needing food.

I don't think they're very broke if they're eating chipotle. What happened to eating old nachos thrown out into the dumpster behind ponce Taco Bell? That's how you broke college student needing food.

I don't think they're very broke if they're eating chipotle. What happened to eating old nachos thrown out into the dumpster behind ponce Taco Bell? That's how you broke college student needing food.

The 49, 59, 69 menu at the Taco Bell on Howell Mill got me through the last couple of quarters. With the occasional 6" cold cut combo from Subway, I could stay fed.

I thought the ranking was funny. It is amazing how many college campuses they are close to.

The bottom few are really funny. No Chipotle in Hawaii. And the closest one to Miss St is on Alabama's campus.

Willy's is on par with Chipotle. I like their salsa. But Moe's and Qdoba aren't even close.

Agreed. The only that holds Chipotle back is the limited number of ingredients you can add. If I could add cilantro and fresh jalapenos like I do at Willy's, Chipotle would be #1.

This guy gets it.

Barbacoa tacos are freaking amazing. Sour cream, salsa, cheese, lettuce and spicy soft beef. What's not to love?

I like Willy's over chipotle because I used to go for lunch and get one taco for $2.85 and gorge on chips and salsa.

Cafe Rio is better.

Still like chipotle.

Willy's is better

Crap, I was hoping this was about Willy's Weenee Wagon in Brunswick. Best. Place. Ever.

Have not darkened a Chipotle's door. Not hankering to anytime soon.

Maybe a better ranking is school by proximity to a Varsity.

It would be tough to tell the difference between Taco Bell from the dumpster and Taco Bell from the counter.

Barberitos, anybody?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd rather eat from the rotted raint of Larry Munson than eat anywhere on Ponce.

Back