We're about to be good on defense again

I liked the scheme we were running this year and think we'd be pretty good running it next year, but I like what I saw at his MSSt and UF stops.

Yeah I think it’s easier to attract defensive talent than offensive talent. I am excited to be good at defense again. Passable would even be an improvement.

Who's Murf Baldwin?

He’s the content creator of the vid in the OP. Some Tech fan reached out to say thanks for making a Tech vid. CGC saw the convo and re-tweeted it.

I think it’s impressive he’s demonstrating what he means when he says much culture, perception, branding, and marketing go into building his program. This guy absolutely is a perfect fit for what Tech needs right now, imo.

giphy.gif

Love to see the flip from UNC. I accept that it is hard for us to recruit against UGA and nearby SEC programs plus Clemson. What has to stop is losing good players from our area to our conference rivals.

Like when Brandt Mitchell was covering the slot receiver?
I really like Brandt. Good young man. Tough inside, but he lacks the sideline to sideline quickness we need. He is very tough against the run inside. Did a good job as leader on the defense. I don't want to sound overly critical of him because he is one of ours and I love watching him play. He just needs that extra step of quickness

Back