We're Back, Baybee!

11-3, here we come. CPJ has brought us out of the pit and into the light. There is no where else to go but up. This is the start of a special season, gentlemen. Paul Johnson can do no wrong!
We gonna win the ACC and screw our league out of the playoffs, I hope.

upload_2018-10-25_22-53-1.gif

Listen, love winning but we're back? Take down Miami and UGA and we are on the right track maybe? Do it two years in a row and we'll reevaluate. Whatever, sorry to crap on the parade but I had 10 shots of 1800 during the game to blunt the fact that tomorrow would have been my dad's 74th birthday. He passed away 11/12 last year and loved GT. Go jackets!

Listen, love winning but we're back? Take down Miami and UGA and we are on the right track maybe? Do it two years in a row and we'll reevaluate. Whatever, sorry to crap on the parade but I had 10 shots of 1800 during the game to blunt the fact that tomorrow would have been my dad's 74th birthday. He passed away 11/12 last year and loved GT. Go jackets!
Sorry for your loss.

I'll let you off the hook here. The thread is a joke. Nobody thinks we're back, it's just fun to exaggerate the meaning of our wins when any further success this year is in so much doubt.

I'll let you off the hook here. The thread is a joke. Nobody thinks we're back, it's just fun to exaggerate the meaning of our wins when any further success this year is in so much doubt.
Yep. The life story of the jacket faithful.

Back