We're Back, Baybee!

Listen, love winning but we're back? Take down Miami and UGA and we are on the right track maybe? Do it two years in a row and we'll reevaluate. Whatever, sorry to crap on the parade but I had 10 shots of 1800 during the game to blunt the fact that tomorrow would have been my dad's 74th birthday. He passed away 11/12 last year and loved GT. Go jackets!
10??? Yikes!

Listen, love winning but we're back? Take down Miami and UGA and we are on the right track maybe? Do it two years in a row and we'll reevaluate. Whatever, sorry to crap on the parade but I had 10 shots of 1800 during the game to blunt the fact that tomorrow would have been my dad's 74th birthday. He passed away 11/12 last year and loved GT. Go jackets!
Those 10 shots turned you into a depressed old ööööer. Maybe next time drink some Sunny D instead.

Those 10 shots turned you into a depressed old ööööer. Maybe next time drink some Sunny D instead.
My father passed away last year as well. He was a great GT fan too. He wouldn't want me to act like this.

Holy jeez not a good idea to do so many shots last night. Feeling it big time right now. It was kind of fun to "drunk post" though. Wow great game last night! That's the first I can remember our DC making great adjustments at the half so well. If hurt anyone's feelings I'll man up now and apologize if you'll share a good hangover cure! :bigthumbup:

Holy jeez not a good idea to do so many shots last night. Feeling it big time right now. It was kind of fun to "drunk post" though. Wow great game last night! That's the first I can remember our DC making great adjustments at the half so well. If hurt anyone's feelings I'll man up now and apologize if you'll share a good hangover cure! :bigthumbup:

Pho is the best hangover cure there is. Have some for lunch.

In Stingtalk, I'm only offended when no one is actually offensive. All good. And 2nd the pho suggestion but only if you add an unbearable amount of the chili sauce.

In Stingtalk, I'm only offended when no one is actually offensive. All good. And 2nd the pho suggestion but only if you add an unbearable amount of the chili sauce.

I say season to taste. The liquid and the nutrients are what your body needs. Too much chili sauce and you’ll know it’s safe to eat again when your asshole quits burning.

What exactly constitutes being "back" for Tech anyway? How far back are we going to be "back"? Are we talking Gailey years back, O'Leary years back, or Dodd years back? Or are we just taking 2014 back? Inquiring minds want to know.

What exactly constitutes being "back" for Tech anyway? How far back are we going to be "back"? Are we talking Gailey years back, O'Leary years back, or Dodd years back? Or are we just taking 2014 back? Inquiring minds want to know.
Ain't that the truth, but man, did I ever love Ralph Fridgen's offense. Too bad that O'leary didn't 1 year earlier!!

Back