We're gonna be good next year

MACHETE

Dodd-Like
I like the AB's, BB and WR's. And we get JT for one more season. Skills positions matter the most. OL will be fine. We have some playmakers on D as well. AND the schedule is MUCH, MUCH better. Rejoice...

Screw that I want to be good this year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apparently losing 4 OLs won't be that big a deal, since it turns out they weren't that good anyway.

So maybe that's a positive?

edit:

öööö YOU FSU YOU MOTHERööööING SALT LIFE REDNECKS. WE KNOW HOW TO BLOCK DOWNFIELD IN THIS STATE, BRO.

OL can't get any worse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Yeah. I heard we were going to be good this year. You can not always believe what you hear.

Go Jackets!

Regarding this year, I think we may yet become the team we thought we were in September.

Next year, everyone is talking about losing 4 OL, but I think losing Gotsis is bigger. And most of the secondary.

Regarding this year, I think we may yet become the team we thought we were in September.

Next year, everyone is talking about losing 4 OL, but I think losing Gotsis is bigger. And most of the secondary.

Gotsis yes but a big portion of the game last night was played with a secondary without DJ White and included Lance Austin, Step Durham, and AJ Gray (So, So, true Fr.) OL has guys in waiting.

It's possible. Obviously it's a huge disappointment that we won't be playing for any titles as a result, but with UVA, VPI, Miami and Georgia as the teams left on our schedule, hopefully in a couple of months we'll be looking back at this game as the turning point like Pitt was last year.

But regardless of how the rest of this year plays out, I doubt any of us will be glossing over any graduation losses again next year.

Gotsis yes but a big portion of the game last night was played with a secondary without DJ White and included Lance Austin, Step Durham, and AJ Gray (So, So, true Fr.) OL has guys in waiting.

Of which both Durham and Gray were banged up in the second half last night, if I remember correctly. It really is incredible. If it keeps up we're going to run out of walk-ons and start playing pull-ins, guys we yanked off the campus during practice and gave them a helmet.

This. We have some talent replacing the seniors.

This. We have some talent replacing the seniors.

Hard to buy into that fully though, for me anyway. Even after losing Shaq we thought we had talent and experience on this line coming back this year and for most of the year that unit has been hard to watch.

I like the AB's, BB and WR's. And we get JT for one more season. Skills positions matter the most. OL will be fine. We have some playmakers on D as well. AND the schedule is MUCH, MUCH better. Rejoice...

Seems like I already had that dream!

We beat an undefeated top ten team this year!

They were really not as good as their record. They haven't played a ranked team and won't till Clemson. Then they get the Gators. I'd think they were Peach or Capital One bowl bound.

Back