We're Gonna Kill NCSU

GruffyMcGuiness

We Dedrick
I'm tired of everyone worrying, thinking we're gonna come out flat and calling it a trap game. We're going to KILL them! They're missing their starting RB, backup RB and their D-Line is depleted. They're also missing 2(?) starting backers.

We're going to embarrass them at home. 45-17 and then y'all can worry about Maryland.

I'm not worried at all about NCSU, Maryland or UVA. Y'all can worry when we play real competition. This is 2011, not 2010. We're GOOD.

I've been a Tech fan a while, and while my head says your right, my heart has to see it first. I'll cheer all day long and talk smack, but there's just too much history not to worry until the game is in the books.

I'm hoping for a blowout, especially because I know we're capable of it, but I too cannot shake that lingering sense of soul-crushing disappointment.

great not you jinx'ed us and we will lose...

im kidding--but you do realize you're going to get that reaction?

I'm more worried about both Maryland and UVA than NCST.

Maryland could be tough if they play well.

The more I think about it, the more I agree.

I think Tech is going to steamroll NCSU.

I heard on the radio that their leading rusher is out with an ankle injury. Every little bit helps.

Let's just take them 1 at a time. Every game is THE biggest game of the year.

Didn't we play a bowl game a while back with Chan and the opposing team was missing a bunch of dudes who got suspended? How did that turn out? I hope the team is more "scared" of our opponent than our fanbase is. By "scared" I mean preparing for a tough battle and not taking anything for granted.

Didn't we play a bowl game a while back with Chan and the opposing team was missing a bunch of dudes who got suspended? How did that turn out? I hope the team is more "scared" of our opponent than our fanbase is. By "scared" I mean preparing for a tough battle and not taking anything for granted.
Just saying.

I think our guys should have confidence now if they did not already. NC State has something to prove though. It is a big game--I think we will have a good idea whether it is going to be a good or bad season after this one.

It was Fresno State. They suspended 8 players, BUT none of them were starters and 4 were injured anyway and would not have started. I think only one of them had made any significant contribution during the year.

I'm more worried about both Maryland and UVA than NCST.

Maryland could be tough if they play well.

UVA sucks. What evidence do you have that they are a team to be feared? It surely isn't their record under their new head coach.

Edit: I suppose UVA does have about the most favorable schedule ever for playing us.

Back