We're gonna win the acc! Booya biotches!

Please remove the cart from before the horse. Duke can throw the football all over the field and Riley Skinner has already crushed title hopes before. One at a time men, one at a time.

Here's the current babe... a new one is on the way!

8333_180633450311_500120311_3837283.jpg

Oh, and we ain't losing to Wake Forest and Duke. Paul Johnson is the coach of this team. Nuff said.

Here's the current babe... a new one is on the way!

8333_180633450311_500120311_3837283.jpg

Oh, and we ain't losing to Wake Forest and Duke. Paul Johnson is the coach of this team. Nuff said.

I totally agree. We will be the 2009 ACC champions. Hopefully everyone else will play nice and kindly lose so we can play in the NC game.

Not so fast buddy. Exactly as GSU said, we have to win out. Something tells me the Atlantic won't be a super push over if we get to the ACC championship

I agree. Hopefully we get someone we own in the ACCCG. But I hope the other division's champ is ranked when we play them.

Not so fast buddy. Exactly as GSU said, we have to win out. Something tells me the Atlantic won't be a super push over if we get to the ACC championship

I would be willing to bet that we may get a rematch against Clemson if we did get to the ACCCG. They will be looking for blood.

Back